WHAT IS A COOKIE?
"Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and offer you services.
Thus, they serve to:
- Identify you when you connect to our site.
- Determine the parameters of your Internet browser, such as browser type used and plug-ins you have installed.
- Save your shopping cart and purchase options.
- Know which products you look at and buy in our store so we can provide you with suitable suggestions. We do not collect personal data as part of this activity. We collect statistical data so that we can optimize our site.
Some cookies are installed until you close your browser, others are kept for longer. The maximum duration of our cookies is 12 months.
LIST OF COOKIES
- Cookies of your session: to activate all functionalities of the site and allow you to put your product into the cart or log in to your account.
- Google Analytics statistics cookie: to collect anonymous statistics about your visit.
By default, most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser to prevent them being saved on your computer or an attached device. Some browsers offer an option where they are always deleted after a visit.
The Help section of the tool bar of most browsers will tell you how to refuse new "cookies" or receive a message that notifies you that you are receiving them, or how to disable all of them, etc. You can also choose to disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the settings of this software or by visiting the website of the software publisher.
However, please be advised that if your browser is configured to reject cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of key features of our site, such as storing items in your shopping cart or receiving personalized recommendations.
Further information can be found on the website of the CNIL.